Documentary about White-Nose Syndrome and bats in North Carolina by director Nick Mullins (www.nmullins.com). This documentary features Katherine Etchison of the NC Wildlife Resources Commission. You can view the film, titled “In Echo All About – The Fight for the Bats of North Carolina,” at: https://vimeo.com/nmullinsvideo/inechoallabout
- Excellent maps and information on how White Nose Syndrome might affect hibernating bats across North America and research on White-Nose Syndrome
- Bat Conservation International
- Maps and information on how you can help bats with White-Nose Syndrome.
- National Speleological Society
- Up-to-date news and information on research and educational efforts regarding White Nose Syndrome.
- Wing pathology of white-nose syndrome in bats suggests life-threatening disruption of physiology
- Very interesting article on wing pathology of WNS in bats in BMS Biology (BMC Biology 2010, 8:135)